Friday, October 11, 2013

Presentation and Bio Data

Hello new visitors! I am 188 cm tall and at the moment around 113 kg in body weight( which I plan to improve). I am the most powerful viking since the Old Days ended, I am a huge fan of nordic culture and way of life. I started weight training at around 15 years of age and only stopped when the doctors tied me to the bed, and sports I've been doing all my life, including judo, rugby and MMA. Strongman came naturally to me and the results are visible with records that will seem superhuman but it's only a days work to me. I plan to be the best strongman in my country and then hit the international stage, but for that I will need your support and you will see me grow and improve as time goes by. You will see in the videos I post and photos what kind of training a strongman does and what kind of weights we consider normal. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment